aptain Chuck White is a member of the Sportfishing Associaton of California, National Assoication of Charter Boat Operators and a member of King Harbor Marlin Club since 1975. He holds a 100 ton Master U.S.C.G. license and has been a power boat owner since 1955.
Chuck is married with two grown children has spent most of his life around the Pacific Ocean. He is a charter member of the Fallbrook Village Rotary Club, and more than happy to share his fishing experiences with one and all.
Brandon Paciotfi, like Chuck, has spent most of his life at the edge of the Pacific Ocean. As Pacific Venture's support crew, Brandon has over 12 years fishing experience, and helps keep things going. He is married with a young daughter.
We are licensed, insured and have 19 years of professional experience and can help you plan an exceptional outing with many ocean activities for your family, friends and business associates.
Our crew and staff are dedicated to making your experience the most pleasant, relaxing and enjoyable time possible.
Bring your own equipment or we can provide everything at no charge. We have over 20 sets of equipment aboard. All fish are kept on ice and cleaned at no charge. We promote catch and release when possible.
LOCAL FISHING HIGHLIGHTS
- First albacore 1975, 1977, 2000, 2002 and 2005
- Hammerhead Shark, 220 pounds, 9-10-1980
- Big Eye Tuna, 103 pounds, 8-16-1991
- Swordfish, 30 lbs. test line, 125 pounds, 9-3-1982
- Oceanside Mako Tournament, 2nd place, 1987, 1990, 1993
- Largest Marlin, 30 pound test line, 182 pounds, 1990 S.D.
- First Marlin of the Year/Oceanside Anglers Club
- Halibut, 34 pounds, Tournament First Place, 3-15-1997
- Two Marlins - Caught and Released same day, 9-1997
- First albacore brought to Oceaside, 5-26-2000
- 2nd Place Zane Grey Marlin Tournament 9-17-2001
- 395 lbs Thresher Shark 5-15-2010